You can find below details on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Check out here
for more info on Digital More. More information about Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory (same installation drive as Windows). Digital More's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 303.97 KB (311264 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Digital More. They take 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This page is about Digital More version 2.0.5580.15519
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program released by the software company Digital More. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Digital More from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Digital More in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 16:39:00.793