Digital More is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. More data about Digital More can be read here
. Detailed information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Digital More directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Digital More is C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. Digital More's primary file takes around 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Digital More. They occupy 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This data is about Digital More version 2.0.5586.31739
only. For more Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by the software company Digital More. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Digital More from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-05 02:44:21.800