Digital More is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Go over here
for more details on Digital More. You can see more info on Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) on disk.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They take 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5591.26342
only. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More app will be found very quickly. When you select Digital More in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-24 00:22:51.750