You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. You can read more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. More information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Digital More is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This web page is about Digital More version 2.0.5572.20905
alone. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program marketed by Digital More. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Digital More in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-17 18:05:46.123