This web page is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Further information on Digital More can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Digital More. They take an average of 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5598.6568
only. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application released by Digital More. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digital More from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Digital More in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 14:14:04.347