You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. You can find out more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. Further information about Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) on disk.
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 883.98 KB (905200
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (580.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5581.37127
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by Digital More. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More program will be found very quickly. When you click Digital More in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-14 07:06:14.967