Digital More is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Go over here
where you can read more on Digital More. More details about the program Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Usually the Digital More application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Digital More's main executable file and it takes close to 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk.
Digital More is comprised of the following executables which occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5579.26320
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program marketed by the software company Digital More. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Digital More from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found automatically. When you select Digital More in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 04:30:01.093