This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Take a look here
for more details on Digital More. More details about the application Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 303.98 KB (311272 bytes).
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This data is about Digital More version 2.0.5569.20896
only. You can find here a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Digital More from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More program will be found very quickly. After you select Digital More in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 20:03:35.540