This page is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Digital More. More info about the program Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Digital More's primary executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5565.31695
of Digital More. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by Digital More. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digital More from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More program will be found automatically. When you select Digital More in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 08:29:05.870