This info is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. You can read more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Digital More. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 303.98 KB (311272 bytes).
Digital More contains of the executables below. They take 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This data is about Digital More version 2.0.5577.15517
alone. For more Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:59:39.303