This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Check out here
for more information on Digital More. Detailed information about Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Digital More directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Arquivos de programas\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. Digital More's main file takes around 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Digital More. They occupy 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This data is about Digital More version 2.0.5562.31676
only. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application released by the software company Digital More. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. When you click Digital More in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 04:30:06.823