You can find below details on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Further information on Digital More can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's website. Digital More is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Digital More is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) on disk.
Digital More is composed of the following executables which take 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This data is about Digital More version 2.0.5596.38957
alone. For more Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application by Digital More. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Digital More in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 07:53:34.590