Digital More is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. You can find out more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's web page. Digital More is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Digital More directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Digital More. They take about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This info is about Digital More version 2.0.5598.33567
alone. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". The Digital More program will be found automatically. After you click Digital More in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 05:29:25.920