This web page is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Open here
where you can get more info on Digital More. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Digital More directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5564.42491
alone. You can find here a few links to other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program marketed by Digital More. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 16:35:22.783