Digital More is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Additional info about Digital More can be read here
. You can see more info related to Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Digital More directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5596.4759
only. You can find below info on other releases of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 12:22:48.843