Digital More is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. More info about Digital More can be seen here
. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's web page. Digital More is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 477.46 KB (488922 bytes) on disk.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1202618
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (696.97 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (477.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5592.31751
only. You can find below info on other releases of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program released by Digital More. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Digital More from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found very quickly. After you select Digital More in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-25 03:56:51.910