This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Additional info about Digital More can be read here
. Click on http://www.digital-more.com/support
to get more details about Digital More on Digital More's website. Usually the Digital More program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Digital More is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Digital More's main file takes about 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Digital More. They take about 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This page is about Digital More version 2.0.5582.26321
only. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program released by Digital More. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found automatically. When you select Digital More in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 11:14:40.160