Digital More is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. More information on Digital More can be seen here
. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's web page. Digital More is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Digital More's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Digital More. They occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This info is about Digital More version 2.0.5595.31751
alone. For other Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Digital More you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Digital More is a program offered by the software company Digital More. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More application will be found automatically. After you click Digital More in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 03:27:30.797