Digital More is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Digital More. You can see more info related to Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Digital More. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5584.4731
of Digital More. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Digital More from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Digital More in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-28 11:18:37.463