This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Check out here
for more details on Digital More. More information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This page is about Digital More version 2.0.5582.10131
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by Digital More. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-14 13:02:56.487