Digital More is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Digital More. Click on http://www.digital-more.com/support
to get more information about Digital More on Digital More's website. Digital More is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. 7za.exe is the Digital More's primary executable file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Digital More. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5597.31763
of Digital More. You can find below info on other versions of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application marketed by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Digital More from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Digital More in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-08 07:10:16.273