This web page contains complete information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Additional info about Digital More can be found here
. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's website. Usually the Digital More program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 303.98 KB (311272 bytes).
Digital More contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5588.42542
only. For more Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Digital More in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 10:21:20.807