Digital More is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. More information about Digital More can be read here
. More information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Digital More's main file takes around 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Digital More. They occupy an average of 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This data is about Digital More version 2.0.5579.10127
alone. For other Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Digital More from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. After you select Digital More in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 14:46:25.280