Digital More is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. More information about Digital More can be found here
. More information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder (same installation drive as Windows). Digital More's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Digital More. They take about 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This web page is about Digital More version 2.0.5566.20893
alone. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Digital More in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 20:18:27.957