This page contains detailed information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. You can find out more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Digital More directory (same installation drive as Windows). Digital More's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Digital More. They take 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This data is about Digital More version 2.0.5588.26345
only. You can find here a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program by the software company Digital More. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Digital More from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Digital More in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 01:48:45.553