Digital More is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Open here
where you can get more info on Digital More. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Digital More. They occupy about 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5590.37147
alone. You can find here a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application released by Digital More. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Digital More from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-23 08:25:30.227