This info is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. You can find out more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.digital-more.com/support
to get more data about Digital More on Digital More's website. Usually the Digital More program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 303.97 KB (311264 bytes).
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5578.20920
of Digital More. You can find below info on other releases of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by Digital More. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More app will be found automatically. When you click Digital More in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 01:59:21.523