Digital More is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Digital More. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's website. Digital More is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, subject to the user's decision. Digital More's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Digital More. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5583.31728
of Digital More. You can find below a few links to other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-05 13:03:15.700