This info is about Digital More for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Additional info about Digital More can be found here
. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's website. Digital More is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Digital More's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Digital More's primary executable file and it occupies around 303.96 KB (311256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Digital More. They occupy an average of 827.46 KB (847320
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.96 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5575.20905
alone. You can find below a few links to other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program marketed by the software company Digital More. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". The Digital More app will be found very quickly. When you select Digital More in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 22:59:11.190