Digital More is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Check out here
where you can read more on Digital More. Please follow http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Digital More directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Digital More is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 303.98 KB (311280 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Digital More. They occupy about 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5580.31728
only. For other Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by Digital More. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Digital More in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 02:05:50.467