Digital More is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. More information about Digital More can be found here
. More info about the application Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Digital More is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 303.98 KB (311272 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Digital More. They take about 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This info is about Digital More version 2.0.5567.42499
alone. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program marketed by Digital More. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Digital More with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Digital More in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:37:06.943