Digital More is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Check out here
for more information on Digital More. Click on http://www.digital-more.com/support
to get more info about Digital More on Digital More's website. Digital More is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Digital More directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Digital More is C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This page is about Digital More version 2.0.5585.10133
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Digital More.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Digital More is a program released by Digital More. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More program will be found very quickly. When you click Digital More in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-25 10:11:11.987