This web page is about Digital More for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Further information on Digital More can be found here
. Please follow http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's website. Digital More is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Digital More's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Digital More's main file takes around 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5564.10082
of Digital More. You can find below info on other application versions of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application marketed by Digital More. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". The Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Digital More in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 15:49:54.437