You can find on this page details on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Further information on Digital More can be seen here
. More information about Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 303.98 KB (311272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Digital More. They occupy an average of 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This web page is about Digital More version 2.0.5563.20884
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application marketed by Digital More. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 22:24:09.393