Digital More is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Additional info about Digital More can be found here
. Please follow http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) on disk.
Digital More is comprised of the following executables which occupy 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5581.20918
of Digital More. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program by the software company Digital More. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Digital More in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 20:58:18.170