This web page is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Digital More. You can see more info related to Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 303.98 KB (311280 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Digital More. They take about 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This web page is about Digital More version 2.0.5597.22760
alone. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by the software company Digital More. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Digital More in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 20:04:30.287