You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. More information on Digital More can be found here
. More information about the software Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Digital More's primary file takes about 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Digital More. They occupy 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5581.4721
of Digital More. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by Digital More. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Digital More from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More program will be found automatically. After you click Digital More in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 10:02:22.670