You can find below detailed information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Check out here
for more information on Digital More. More information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Digital More's main file takes around 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Digital More. They occupy about 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5564.26280
of Digital More. You can find below a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Digital More from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 01:37:21.513