This page contains complete information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. More data about Digital More can be read here
. You can read more about on Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. The program's main executable file occupies 303.99 KB (311288 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More is composed of the following executables which take 827.49 KB (847352
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.99 KB)
This page is about Digital More version 2.0.5596.29958
only. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application released by Digital More. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found automatically. When you click Digital More in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 02:40:42.923