This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. You can read more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More is comprised of the following executables which occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5561.42484
of Digital More. You can find below info on other versions of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by Digital More. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Digital More from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Digital More in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 14:41:19.840