This web page is about Digital More for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. You can read more on Digital More or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Digital More. They occupy 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
This web page is about Digital More version 2.0.5594.26362
only. You can find below a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application by Digital More. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Digital More from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Digital More in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-26 22:40:49.800