This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Digital More for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. More information on Digital More can be seen here
. More data about the program Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Usually the Digital More application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
This page is about Digital More version 2.0.5590.20948
only. For more Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application released by Digital More. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Digital More from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Digital More in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The software company is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-22 18:46:39.410