Digital More is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Open here
where you can find out more on Digital More. More details about the app Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 303.97 KB (311264 bytes).
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The current page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5576.42521
only. You can find below a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application offered by the software company Digital More. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:33:46.903