This page contains thorough information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. More information on Digital More can be found here
. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's web page. Digital More is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory, regulated by the user's decision. Digital More's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Digital More's primary file takes around 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More contains of the executables below. They take 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5575.37116
of Digital More. You can find here a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program offered by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More application will be found very quickly. When you click Digital More in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 06:43:28.407