This info is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Digital More. More details about the application Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. The program's main executable file occupies 303.98 KB (311272 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Digital More. They occupy 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5568.15497
of Digital More. You can find below a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program by the software company Digital More. Some people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Digital More from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Digital More in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 19:02:34.807