Digital More is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Further information on Digital More can be seen here
. More details about the application Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Usually the Digital More program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder, depending on the user's option during install. Digital More's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 303.98 KB (311272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Digital More. They take an average of 827.48 KB (847336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5590.4741
alone. For more Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Digital More from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 09:34:44.393