Digital More is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Further information on Digital More can be seen here
. Please open http://www.digital-more.com/support
if you want to read more on Digital More on Digital More's web page. Digital More is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Digital More is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Digital More's primary executable file and it occupies around 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Digital More. They occupy 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5593.37152
of Digital More. You can find below a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program marketed by the software company Digital More. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Digital More from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Digital More in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-26 03:59:16.217