This web page is about Digital More for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. More info about Digital More can be found here
. More details about the app Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, depending on the user's decision. Digital More's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Digital More's primary file takes about 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More is composed of the following executables which take 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5563.4682
alone. For more Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Digital More is an application by Digital More. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Digital More in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 11:04:00.610