This page contains complete information on how to remove Digital More for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Digital More from your systemDigital More
. Additional info about Digital More can be found here
. You can read more about about Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Digital More folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 303.98 KB (311280 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Digital More. They occupy an average of 827.48 KB (847344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5595.15563
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Digital More:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application by the software company Digital More. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Digital More from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Digital More or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it is installed on your PC the Digital More application will be found automatically. After you click Digital More in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-27 21:17:43.180