Digital More is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Digital More. More data about the application Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Digital More's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Digital More. They occupy about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5587.20935
of Digital More. Click on the links below for other Digital More versions:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application by Digital More. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Digital More from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More program will be found automatically. After you click Digital More in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-19 18:57:13.760